Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Summer Travel Journal



I am leaving on a trip this Tuesday and am planning to keep a journal of my adventures.  I love, love, love travel journals and making them is one of the best parts of any trip.  Sometimes I buy a blank sketchbook to use and other times I make a book completely from scratch.  This year I waited until the last minute and was planning to stop by Michael's and pick up some kind of bound book to take along.  I had to go to Target first and found these fun goodies in their office supply aisle:  a 1" small  (5.5" x 8.5") 3-ring binder, some dividers, a 2 oz. glue bottle, and a package of colored Sharpies.  And it all added up to about $20.  I still have to cut down some paper and punch holes in each piece but I am excited to try this new type of journal.

1 comment:

  1. oooh how fun! where are you going this year? Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete