Friday, March 15, 2013

a week away



i have been absent from blogland because i took my niece, hazel, to disneyland for a week to celebrate her fifth birthday!  no computer - just total enjoyment in-the-now time.

she had a blast and i was in awe of all the art that is involved in this attraction.  if i was much younger, i would love to get onboard in the magic of disney.  i appreciate all the work and planning that goes into making every attraction the best it can be. 

it was crowded and bustling and, since i'm  an introvert, i'm glad to be home. however, it was touching to see all the parents and families that make this possible for their young children - no easy task.  any adventure with young ones is challenging, for sure.  i just love seeing people spending time with their kin, in any setting.

i plan on getting some "studio time" this weekend and posting again soon.

10 comments:

  1. you are the sweetest aunt!! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the kind of aunt every child wishes for, well done you. I wished we lived closer to Disney as it is the ultimate dream of our family to one day visit and have ablast before the boys are too old to enjoy it totally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special trip that must have been. Something to remember forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah you sound like you have time - spending time with the wonder of children as they absorb something as magical as Disney is truly awesome! Although I can appreciate your enjoyment in being home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new
    to me. Regardless, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and
    checking back regularly!

    My site ... just click the following post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard
    for his website, because here every stuff is quality based material.


    Feel free to visit my blog: http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php/User:MikkiM54

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his website, because here
    every stuff is quality based material.

    Here is my web site; http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php/User:MikkiM54

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net
    for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

    My blog post Dayton Movers

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this web page dailly and take pleasant information from here every day.

    my page :: education loan repayment

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are you?! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete